Help Im lossing it !!!

by jackie goldwire

I have been lossing my hair for the last 2 years. I have been trying to hide it with weave and black spray dye but Im just getting tired of doing that now I just want my hair to grow back. Im sorry I forgot to mention that the hair loss is in the top.

Comments for Help Im lossing it !!!

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 21, 2009
See A Dermatologist Right Away
by: Seymour M. Weaver, III, M.D.

If you have been losing hair for 2 years, you need to see a dermatologist right away!

You need to have a diagnosis made and treatment started while you still have hair.

Covering up an undiagnosed area of hair loss with a hair weave is a set up for disaster.

You can continue to lose hair without being aware of it until it is too late.

Call and set up your appointment today.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Medical Hair Loss & Scalp Relief Forum.